2018 Recruits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many ?

With 3 D-men leaving and 6 remaining how many recruits do we need in 2018 ? Seems to me with the last 2 we now have at least 4.

Am I wrong ?

Comment

Stats to date:Mens

G-Bischel Fargo --------------GP-19//GAA-2.36//SV%-.916
      C-Campoli North York -------GP-39//G-17//A-20//Pts-37
      F-Collins Nanaimo -----------GP-38//G-12//A-17//Pts-29
      C-Dunne Green Bay----------GP-34//G-11//A-13//Pts-24
      RD-Ginnetti Fargo------------GP-13//Pts 0 Omaha GP-18//G-0//A-2//Pts-2
      C-Tisdale Dubuque ----------GP-32//G-11//A-10//Pts-21
      F-Klack Penticton -----------GP 20//G-7//A-9//Pts-16
      RD-Underwood Green Bay---GP-33//G-0//A-6//Pts-6
      LD-Hurley Fargo -------------GP-36//G-4//A-10//Pts-14

Stats to Date: Women

F-Helgeson Hill Murray MN ---GP 23//G-7//A-15//Pts-22
      F-Sawka Nepean PWHL ------GP 33//G-11//A-8//Pts-19
      F-Gaudet Okanagan HA ------GP 32//G-8//A-16//Pts-24
      G-Coulombe Limoilou CEGEP-GP-12//GAA-1.17//SV%-.933
      Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
      If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

THANKS

Vicb

Thanks for the info. So I read 5 forwards and 3 d-men and possibly 1 goalie

Comment

Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
          Vicb

Thanks for the info. So I read 5 forwards and 3 d-men and possibly 1 goalie
          A few things could be happening here IMO, Ginnetti could be pushed out another year or is flat out not coming to Clarkson anymore. There's also a chance one of the current defensemen would be transferring out of the program, with how many injury/illness issues we are having this year I would like to believe we are trying to have as many players we possibly can on next years roster.

I don't have knowledge of the scholarship breakdown but that also could be a factor, maybe a partial or full has opened up so we can carry 9 defensemen and get back to the normal . We have Collins and Klack who have to come next season or they're not coming at all, they are 97's and can't play junior hockey next season, Campoli, Dunne, Tisdale are guys that have the potential to make an immediate impact so it'd make sense to want them on campus ASAP. If Kielly leaves then it's a straight swap for Bischel. A lot of time between now and next fall but these last 2 defensive commitments have me at ease, Hurley is a day one player and I wouldn't be shocked to see Underwood be as well, Kuzmeski, McCarthy, Schneider are all going to have to have big summers to push into the lineup.

Comment

G-Bischel Fargo --------------GP-21//GAA-2.33//SV%-.916 (9th in USHL SV%)
            C-Campoli North York -------GP-43//G-18//A-26//Pts-44
            F-Collins Nanaimo -----------GP-43//G-12//A-19//Pts-31
            C-Dunne Green Bay----------GP-39//G-11//A-14//Pts-25
            RD-Ginnetti Fargo------------GP-13//Pts 0//+2 Omaha GP-26//G-0//A-2//Pts-2//-2
            C-Tisdale Dubuque ----------GP-33//G-11//A-10//Pts-21
            F-Klack Penticton -----------GP 28//G-7//A-13//Pts-20
            RD-Underwood Green Bay---GP-38//G-0//A-8//Pts-8//+5
            LD-Hurley Fargo -------------GP-38//G-4//A-11//Pts-15//+11 Chicago GP-5//G-0//A-0//Pts-0//-2

F-Helgeson Hill Murray MN ---GP 25//G-10//A-16//Pts-26 Playoffs GP 3//G-4//A-2//Pts-6
            F-Sawka Nepean PWHL ------GP 36//G-13//A-9//Pts-22 -----Tournaments GP15//G-4//A-3//Pt-7
            F-Gaudet Okanagan HA ------GP 39//G-12//A-21//Pts-33
            G-Coulombe Limoilou CEGEP-GP-14//GAA-1.14//SV%-.931
            Last edited by vicb; 02-18-2018, 07:03 PM.
            Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
            If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

How many of these men's recruits do you think we lose if Casey goes as coach? Would it make a difference if we kept Josh?

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post

G-Bischel Fargo --------------GP-21//GAA-2.33//SV%-.916 (9th in USHL SV%)
                C-Campoli North York -------GP-43//G-18//A-26//Pts-44
                F-Collins Nanaimo -----------GP-43//G-12//A-19//Pts-31
                C-Dunne Green Bay----------GP-39//G-11//A-14//Pts-25
                RD-Ginnetti Fargo------------GP-13//Pts 0//+2 Omaha GP-26//G-0//A-2//Pts-2//-2
                C-Tisdale Dubuque ----------GP-33//G-11//A-10//Pts-21
                F-Klack Penticton -----------GP 28//G-7//A-13//Pts-20
                RD-Underwood Green Bay---GP-38//G-0//A-8//Pts-8//+5
                LD-Hurley Fargo -------------GP-38//G-4//A-11//Pts-15//+11

F-Helgeson Hill Murray MN ---GP 25//G-10//A-16//Pts-26 Playoffs GP 3//G-4//A-2//Pts-6
                F-Sawka Nepean PWHL ------GP 36//G-13//A-9//Pts-22 -----Tournaments GP15//G-4//A-3//Pt-7
                F-Gaudet Okanagan HA ------GP 39//G-12//A-21//Pts-33
                Hurley has been traded to Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by FireKnight View Post
                  How many of these men's recruits do you think we lose if Casey goes as coach? Would it make a difference if we kept Josh?
                  Josh played a large part in the recruitments of Bischel, Dunne, Hurley, Tisdale, Underwood but both assistants talk to these guys, Josh has the established USHL connections and scouted these kids while he was in that league so he's developed longer relationships with them. In theory that's the best case scenario if Casey ends up being let go but I doubt that's how it would play out though, the new HC always wants to hand pick their own staff. It'd be best if this current staff straightens things out because the younger Canadian kids that have committed for 2019 and beyond look really good and are highly regarded, it's not like we've seen in previous years where we don't have any firepower, we have plenty of it but the team has to play together and it seems to me there is some divide in the locker room and all we can hope for is we somehow find our 1st half form. Losing Amorosa and Summers will hurt a lot but if we can't win in the next couple of years with what our forwards are going to look like then there is a big problem and a change may be necessary at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by cutothefrozen4 View Post

Hurley has been traded to Chicago
                    I have updated his stats with Chicago Stats.
                    Vicb

Comment

Didn't Casey just get a contract extension? The school isn't going to pay him out of his contract with the renovations and flashes of greatness - you don't fire a coach after a 20-win season even if it is pretty damn disappointing at the end of the year. (Yes, I know they don't have 20 yet.)

Comment

Originally posted by daredevilcu View Post
                        Didn't Casey just get a contract extension? The school isn't going to pay him out of his contract with the renovations and flashes of greatness - you don't fire a coach after a 20-win season even if it is pretty damn disappointing at the end of the year. (Yes, I know they don't have 20 yet.)
                        Not that I've heard of, it could've been announced and I didn't see it but I can't find any articles or anything about it or it could've been finalized and not reported on, if he hasn't gotten the extension this 10 game stretch should make the board put it off until next season because I believe that's the final year of the deal and a lot would be on the line, with next years team especially I think he will get locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by cutothefrozen4 View Post

Josh played a large part in the recruitments of Bischel, Dunne, Hurley, Tisdale, Underwood but both assistants talk to these guys, Josh has the established USHL connections and scouted these kids while he was in that league so he's developed longer relationships with them. In theory that's the best case scenario if Casey ends up being let go but I doubt that's how it would play out though, the new HC always wants to hand pick their own staff. It'd be best if this current staff straightens things out because the younger Canadian kids that have committed for 2019 and beyond look really good and are highly regarded, it's not like we've seen in previous years where we don't have any firepower, we have plenty of it but the team has to play together and it seems to me there is some divide in the locker room and all we can hope for is we somehow find our 1st half form. Losing Amorosa and Summers will hurt a lot but if we can't win in the next couple of years with what our forwards are going to look like then there is a big problem and a change may be necessary at that point.
                          One of the oddly cruel things about this losing streak is that I can't imagine there will be a huge push for Kielly to exit after the season. I still say he hasn't been right since the hit in the Union game.

Comment

G-Bischel Fargo --------------GP-22//GAA-2.36//SV%-.914 (9th in USHL SV%)
                            C-Campoli North York -------GP-43//G-20//A-29//Pts-49
                            F-Collins Nanaimo -----------GP-45//G-14//A-19//Pts-33
                            C-Dunne Green Bay----------GP-42//G-15//A-15//Pts-30
                            RD-Ginnetti Fargo------------GP-13//Pts 0//+2 Omaha GP-28//G-0//A-3//Pts-3//+2
                            C-Tisdale Dubuque ----------GP-34//G-12//A-11//Pts-23
                            F-Klack Penticton -----------GP 31//G-9//A-18//Pts-27
                            RD-Underwood Green Bay---GP-41//G-1//A-9//Pts-10//+7
                            LD-Hurley Fargo -------------GP-38//G-4//A-11//Pts-15//+11 Chicago GP-6//G-0//A-0//Pts-0//-1

F-Helgeson Hill Murray MN ---GP 25//G-10//A-16//Pts-26 Playoffs GP 5//G-4//A-2//Pts-6 Season Over
                            F-Sawka Nepean PWHL ------GP 38//G-14/A-9//Pts-23 -----Tournaments GP15//G-4//A-3//Pt-7
                            F-Gaudet Okanagan HA ------GP 41//G-13//A-23//Pts-36
                            Last edited by vicb; 02-25-2018, 03:13 PM.
                            Vicb

Comment

@USHLKevin: @GamblersHockey Josh Dunne picks up a hat trick for @GamblersHockey, his 2nd hat trick in his last 7 games. Clarkson commit now has 38 points (20G, 18A) through 46 games
                              CCT '77 & '78

Comment

G-Bischel Fargo --------------GP-23//GAA-2.26//SV%-.916 (9th in USHL SV%)

C-Campoli North York -------GP-46//G-20//A-29//Pts-49
                                C-Campoli North York -------Playoffs GP 3//G-3//A-0//Pts-3

F-Collins Nanaimo -----------GP-45//G-14//A-19//Pts-33
                                F-Collins Nanaimo ---Playoffs GP 4//G-1//A-1//Pts-2

F-Klack Penticton -----------GP 32//G-9//A-18//Pts-27
                                F-Klack Penticton ---Playoffs GP 4//G-3//A-3//Pts-6

C-Dunne Green Bay----------GP-46//G-20//A-18//Pts-38

C-Tisdale Dubuque ----------GP-37//G-13//A-11//Pts-24

RD-Ginnetti Fargo------------GP-13//Pts 0//+2
                                RD-Ginnetti Omaha ---------GP-30//G-0//A-3//Pts-3//-3

RD-Underwood Green Bay---GP-45//G-1//A-9//Pts-10//+2

LD-Hurley Fargo -------------GP-38//G-4//A-11//Pts-15//+11
                                LD-Hurley Chicago ----------GP-10//G-2//A-0//Pts-2//0

F-Helgeson Hill Murray MN ---GP 25//G-10//A-16//Pts-26
                                F-Helgeson Hill Murray MN ---Playoffs GP 5//G-4//A-2//Pts-6 Season Over

F-Sawka Nepean PWHL ------GP 38//G-14/A-9//Pts-23
                                F-Sawka Tournaments ---------GP15//G-4//A-3//Pt-7
                                F-Sawka PWHL Playoffs ------GP 4//G-0//A-3//Pts-3

F-Gaudet Okanagan HA ------GP 41//G-13//A-23//Pts-36

G-Coulombe Limoilou CEGEP-GP-16//GAA-1.19//SV%-.929

Last edited by vicb; 03-08-2018, 05:23 AM.
                                Vicb

Comment

Working...
                                X