2019 Recruits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cutothefrozen4 View Post
    1999 birth year David Silye committed, from 11/18 on he was quite consistent on the score sheet, from that point he had 12 goals, 28 assists in 40 games with that total including 6 playoff games where he had 3 goals, 1 assist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr39CAk9lbg - This video is a interview with him on February 20th of this year, he goes on to mention he hasn't had much NCAA interest but his strong finish to the season obviously caught the staffs eye because he committed in a short period of time from that point.
    Also, Drafted 2018, 6 #91 overall by Dubuque Fighting Saints in the USHL Entry Draft
    2013 Pick to Click Champion

Comment

Originally posted by CheelFaithful92 View Post
      In unrelated news, ive heard from someone that the word on campus is that Phil Roy is set to resign from Clarkson.
      Any updates on this? or a time table of when it will happen

Comment

Originally posted by ndlax View Post

Any updates on this? or a time table of when it will happen
        It happened

Comment

I can not find any place that confirms this

Comment

Originally posted by cutothefrozen4 View Post

It happened
            where he go?

Comment

I'll be keeping an eye out for any confirmation of this. As I've made very clear in the past, I have a low tolerance for spreading unsubstantiated rumors here.
              Clarkson '00 (MIS) * WCKN * letsgotech.com

Comment

Originally posted by scottcomstock View Post
                I'll be keeping an eye out for any confirmation of this. As I've made very clear in the past, I have a low tolerance for spreading unsubstantiated rumors here.
                It happened, I have no clue as to why it hasn't been reported on or made public by the school.

I will say though I have no clue on the details of the situation, haven't heard resigning but I guess that's a possibility, that will all come out when some press attention is given. I wish Phil all the best and I'm sure he will be successful wherever he goes.
                Last edited by cutothefrozen4; 05-17-2018, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Not looking to spread rumors. Some people hear things from inside before they are "confirmed."
                  Last edited by CheelFaithful92; 05-18-2018, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Any additional input or updates?

Comment

Originally posted by ndlax View Post

Any additional input or updates?
                      None that I've been able to find.
                      Clarkson '00 (MIS) * WCKN * letsgotech.com

Comment

None that I've been able to find.
                        You are not going to find public the intimate details on this one, from what I am hearing..

Comment

Originally posted by CheelFaithful92 View Post

You are not going to find public the intimate details on this one, from what I am hearing..
                          The details of why he left (if he did leave) are none of my (our) concerns. But would like to see something "official" that he is gone. Plus wish him well and would like to follow him in his future. So, yes wonder where he went. (again, talking past tense but not sure he is gone) I would believe it, if it came from people that sign name to the board, not from a Anonymous source/ anonymous user name.

Comment

David Silye was at Dubuque Main Camp, hopefully he had a good showing and transitions into the USHL well.

Also interesting to note that former Clarkson player Trevor Edwards is a scout for Dubuque, he seems to be doing very well for himself and is big into youth hockey development., maybe he can toss us a bone or two.
                            Last edited by cutothefrozen4; 06-09-2018, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Cameron Ginnetti was at the Omaha camp so it's safe to say he will head back to Omaha for his last year of eligibility. Omaha released a line chart and he's listed at 6'0 190, one thing I found odd is they list his hometown as Plymouth, MN so I guess he could be a duel citizen but I've always seen Vancouver, BC listed as his hometown. It still lists him as a Clarkson recruit and he will have to be in the 2019-2020 class or he won't be coming, I guess he's going to have a crucial role on the Omaha defense as there are not many returners so hopefully he can find his offensive game once again.

Anthony Romano was at Sioux Falls camp and was selected to participate in the All-Star game, I didn't expect him to go the USHL route but it'd be great for his development if he did and he could see where he stands a bit more with the competition.

Bischel was at Fargo camp, Mann who ended up stealing the starting gig and running with it is looking like he will be enrolling at Michigan this season and it once again seems like Fargo will look to Bischel to carry majority of the load.
                              Last edited by cutothefrozen4; 06-13-2018, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Mcfaul picked round #6 by Boston in NHL draft

Comment

Working...
                                X