Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Recruits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2020 Recruits

    From Ralph in the 2019 thread......Lady Knights have a 2020 recruit, Nicole Gosling commits to the Lady Knights, Defense from the London Devilettes....Welcome to KNIGHTHOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Drew; 06-08-2017, 08:09 PM.
    2013 Pick to Click Champion

  • #2
    I see we have a commitment from Alexander Campbell, 2001 DOB from St. Anne College (QUE) 28 GP 33g 42a 75pt 5'10 140lb center
    Just gotta wonder if it is Soupy's grandson.

    put up some crazy numbers.....welcome to CLARKSON !
    Last edited by Drew; 06-22-2017, 09:54 PM.
    2013 Pick to Click Champion

    Comment


    • #3
      We have a commitment from Isaac Langdon, C, 5'11" 160lbs Quinte AAA 2002 DOB..(man am I old) WELCOME ISAAC!!
      2013 Pick to Click Champion

      Comment


      • #4
        "4⭐️ prospect is a skilled two-way center. He has a high Hockey IQ along with size & athleticism. Earned A- at Toronto Titans" - from NeutralZone.net

        Recruiting Ontario like back in the good ole days, I do think the NHLs focus on long term development is helping out college programs big time. This kid has the upside to be able to come in as a true freshman but still has a long way to go, can't help but assume he had other suitors from big time programs, probably liked the close to home sell the staff presented, still a long way before he steps on campus though and if he continues to trend up then he will have plenty of OHL offers. Just in general though it's good to see the staff is attempting to keep up with all these 13, 14, 15 year olds committing, I don't think it's best for the NCAA game but it's the reality of the situation and other coaches are going overboard. Looking at a school like Wisconsin, they have 32 future commitments, I assume they feel players will leave early and spots will open up but it's getting a bit out of hand.

        Comment


        • #5
          Alex campbell

          Alex is leading his league in scoring

          Comment


          • #6
            https://www.neutralzone.net/mens/201...rkson-recruit/


            http://www.thewesternstar.com/sports...n-2020-164718/
            Last edited by MikeR; 02-02-2018, 01:59 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Michelle Pasiechnyk
              https://twitter.com/WHockeyCommits/s...62728483655680

              Comment


              • #8
                Florence Lessard (Limoilou Titans) commits to Clarkson University for 2020-2021 @TitansLimoilou @CUknights

                Comment


                • #9
                  Langdon is playing for Wellington in the OJHL playoffs at the age of 15, he has an assist in 2 games. Please get to campus.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Langdon might be the best recruit we've had under CJ, for such a young player at 15 he's playing with 20 year olds and seems to be holding his own, I actually believe the staff have hit home runs with all of the 2000, 2021, 2022 birth year recruits (Campbell, Langdon, Manikis, McFaul, Romano, Staudacher) but all of them are going to have to resist major junior temptation/other college offers so it's going to be interesting to see how many of them step onto campus, hopefully all of them do but the recruit and his family will need to make the best decision for them. Langdon and Wellington beat Pickering and McFaul last night in game 7, Langdon had an empty net goal last night and in 3 games he has a goal and an assist, Langdon and Wellington will move on to play Newmarket in the next round.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by cutothefrozen4 View Post
                      Langdon might be the best recruit we've had under CJ, for such a young player at 15 he's playing with 20 year olds and seems to be holding his own, I actually believe the staff have hit home runs with all of the 2000, 2021, 2022 birth year recruits (Campbell, Langdon, Manikis, McFaul, Romano, Staudacher) but all of them are going to have to resist major junior temptation/other college offers so it's going to be interesting to see how many of them step onto campus, hopefully all of them do but the recruit and his family will need to make the best decision for them. Langdon and Wellington beat Pickering and McFaul last night in game 7, Langdon had an empty net goal last night and in 3 games he has a goal and an assist, Langdon and Wellington will move on to play Newmarket in the next round.
                      Langdon ranks number 39 for the OHL draft:

                      Isaac Langdon #20 (C, L, 2002, Quinte Red Devils) – A tall lanky, speedy, skilled two-way center with great size. Isaac used his size and speed well to create space for himself. He showed good hockey IQ and always seemed to be around the net in games we viewed. Isaac was Quinte’s top forward all year but raised his game significantly in the second half of the year and was impressive down the stretch in the playoffs. Langdon is another of these players outside the top teams that we look forward to seeing play on better all around teams.
                      2013 Pick to Click Champion

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Drew View Post

                        Langdon ranks number 39 for the OHL draft:

                        Isaac Langdon #20 (C, L, 2002, Quinte Red Devils) – A tall lanky, speedy, skilled two-way center with great size. Isaac used his size and speed well to create space for himself. He showed good hockey IQ and always seemed to be around the net in games we viewed. Isaac was Quinte’s top forward all year but raised his game significantly in the second half of the year and was impressive down the stretch in the playoffs. Langdon is another of these players outside the top teams that we look forward to seeing play on better all around teams.
                        Yeah Langdon will be tough to get on campus, he's hopefully going to head to the OJHL full time next season but even then it'll be a fight to keep him away from major junior, if his academics are in order he's probably a true freshman candidate so that'd be the 20-21 season, especially if a top OHL team sees him impressing in the OJHL they'll likely try and trade for his rights and it becomes that much more difficult to say no.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Langdon was drafted in the 2nd round 32nd overall in the OHL draft today by Kitchener who happens to have former SLU pain in our side Mike McKenzie as their GM. Kitchener doesn't seem intimidated by the NCAA commitment but I've seen something today about his Father used to play for Clarkson, I don't recall any Langdons but maybe someone else does or maybe he had a different name?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by cutothefrozen4 View Post
                            ... but I've seen something today about his Father used to play for Clarkson, I don't recall any Langdons but maybe someone else does or maybe he had a different name?
                            No, he has the same last name.
                            Nothing in the all time Clarkson roster either

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Langdon signs with Kitchener

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X