2020 Recruits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ndlax View Post
    Kaelan Taylor WELCOME....But who is Dad and Grandfather that played at Clarkson, have to wonder Dave taylor based on youth teams.
    Gotta be....here is the article https://www.dubuquefightingsaints.co...le/show/974937
    2013 Pick to Click Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
      but I know i'm old, Daves dad played at clarkskon?? that I never knew. Unless on mom side.??

Comment

According to several articles on the internet including Wikipedia, Dave Taylor has just two daughters. The article about Kaelan merely states that his father and grandfather went to Clarkson, They probably did not play hockey. It's not like Taylor is a rare name.

Comment

Originally posted by ursusminor View Post
          According to several articles on the internet including Wikipedia, Dave Taylor has just two daughters. The article about Kaelan merely states that his father and grandfather went to Clarkson, They probably did not play hockey. It's not like Taylor is a rare name.
          While Taylor is obviously a common name, the fact that there's a Taylor that's born in Oceanside, California and he plays hockey at a high level has to increase the odds so I completely understand why that was stated.

According to hockeydb there was a Tom Taylor that was active from 1978-1982 and he happens to be from Potsdam and was Craig Conroys uncle (https://clarksonathletics.com/sports...018120450.aspx - stated at the end of the first paragraph) so I would imagine with those ties that could be the link.

Comment

We have a commitment from Noah Beck, big Dman 6' 3" 180 2001 birth year, from St mikes Buzzers. Guessing 2020
            2013 Pick to Click Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
              We have a commitment from Noah Beck, big Dman 6' 3" 180 2001 birth year, from St mikes Buzzers. Guessing 2020
              Noah was listed in the preseason draft rankings as #349. He's absent from the midseason 400. He's listed as a 2020 arrival in Potsdam.

Comment

Working...
              X