Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Placid Roll Call

Who's going?

Due to the women's team making the Frozen Four, and the weekend falling on the first weekend of Spring Break, the band will be composed of numerous Pep Band Alumni. I'll be playing tuba so feel free to come over and say hello.

Also if you want to play a song or two, bring your horn and jump in. We'll be on the top of section 2.
    If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.

I can't make it Friday, but I'll be there Saturday. I have no idea where my trombone is ... probably in my parents' attic.

Comment

Dig it out, yo. I'll be there with my axe.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett Gobe View Post
        Who's going?

Due to the women's team making the Frozen Four, and the weekend falling on the first weekend of Spring Break, the band will be composed of numerous Pep Band Alumni. I'll be playing tuba so feel free to come over and say hello.

Also if you want to play a song or two, bring your horn and jump in. We'll be on the top of section 2.
        Can't play....can't sing , but I will buy you a beer.....again
        2013 Pick to Click Champion

Comment

Somebody may have mentioned this already in a different thread, but there will be a reception for Clarkson alumni/fans on Friday in the Edelweiss Room located on the second floor of the Lake Placid Conference Center. The reception starts at 5 PM and they will be showing the women's game.

Comment

I'll be there Fri. and then maybe Sat., but like Drew I also can't play/sing...

Comment

Working...
            X