No announcement yet.

2018-2019 Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you go to the tickets page off Clarkson Athletics, you get to see the entire home schedule of both teams.
    CCT '77 & '78

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      If you go to the tickets page off Clarkson Athletics, you get to see the entire home schedule of both teams.
      So the mystery opponent for the Clarkson women is Robert Morris (x2) October 6 and 7. For some reason, I felt I had heard a long time ago the Colonials would be on a future schedule, but I may have just imagined that. Still missing a women's exhibition game, though.

Comment

Clarkson will be getting Arizona State, then hopefully the winner of the UMD - Minnesota State game. Winning 3 games against Penn State x2, Wisconsin, Michigan Tech x2, Minnesota State/UMD would be great for the pairwise, anything above that is icing on the cake.
        Sun Devils play in game two of the tournament against ECAC runner-up Clarkson on Friday, Dec. 28

Comment

The schedule is complete and on the website.
          2013 Pick to Click Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
            The schedule is complete and on the website.
            No surprises on the schedule. Not a soft non-conference slate at all. Good to see only three games against the AHA (one of which was scheduled last minute because of Minnesota withdrawing from the agreement).

For those who care, COGO is listed on the Clarkson Alumni site as being March 12 this year.

Comment

Working...
            X