Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this news?
    https://twitter.com/jeje66/status/1082729630614859776

Cedar Rapids RoughRiders @ridertownusa announce D Cam Ginnetti is enrolling this semester at Clarkson College. Was acquired in a trade from Omaha. C.R. had a glut of d-men. Still have 8 on the roster. #USHL

Comment

• Originally posted by ursusminor View Post
      Is this news?
      https://twitter.com/jeje66/status/1082729630614859776

Cedar Rapids RoughRiders @ridertownusa announce D Cam Ginnetti is enrolling this semester at Clarkson College. Was acquired in a trade from Omaha. C.R. had a glut of d-men. Still have 8 on the roster. #USHL
      Clarkson historically has not added players at mid season, unless it was b/c of clearing house issues. That being said, I have to wonder if one of the Dmen injuries are season ending???

Comment

• Cap doing Cap work!!! Thanks Cap and keep up the good work---Per Caps twitter feed.

Clarkson plans to add defenseman Cam Ginnetti to the roster but he has to be cleared by NCAA before its official. Jere Astren is out for rest of the year with an injury which created a need

Comment

• So my post of Dec 16 about bringing forward a 2019 recruit, which was roundly criticized, has come true.

Comment

• Way to go Bill! Good luck to Ginetti.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
              So my post of Dec 16 about bringing forward a 2019 recruit, which was roundly criticized, has come true.
              Great call....Kudos...Keep up your input.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
                So my post of Dec 16 about bringing forward a 2019 recruit, which was roundly criticized, has come true.
                Astren played in the Arizona tournament so I think it's fair to say they weren't planning on anyone being brought in until the season ending injury happened. Hurley should be returning soon but still it would've been extremely risky to keep the 6 healthy D and wait for Hurley to return so the Astren injury forced their hand, Casey has already shown he prefers the 7 D compared to the 13 F. We still aren't going to have a healthy defenseman in the stands IMO as Ginnetti should be tossed right in with himself and Kuzmeski battling for ice time. Kuzmeski is quite the trip out there and has shown glimpses of being great all while making plenty of mental mistakes during his showings and for a junior i don't think consistency is something that will just come along especially considering he's had limited game experience. This defensive group has really come along as the season has progressed and injuries are bound to happen so hopefully whoever gets the call will step up and take advantage of their opportunity.

Comment

• I thought they looked good last night. Winning loose pucks everywhere, really controlling the middle ice. Saw Klack and Collins get in on the action, it was nice to see. They were winning pucks and taking pucks up ice all night. Collins is Fast!!! Kielly played a fantastic game. One huge mental breakdown gave Union a 2 on 0 right in front of the net. Not much Jake could do. He deserved a shutout. Little rough housing with a few minutes to go.. Union player skated over to the CU bench after the whistle to do a little jaw jacking.. he got his lid peeled off and got popped in the face.. Kuzmeski will be sitting out tonight...

Spoke to Hurley, he told me he is HOPING 2 weeks from now he could be back.. Charyszyn did not skate, although he is not injured..

Comment

• They will have 5 true defensemen for the game tonight..

Comment

• Why won't Kuzmeski be playing? It was announced and is listed in the box score as a game misconduct, not a DQ.

Comment

• Yeah, it's listed as a misconduct - at least by the rules, Kuzmeski should be available tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by madstop View Post
                          Why won't Kuzmeski be playing? It was announced and is listed in the box score as a game misconduct, not a DQ.
                          It was announced during the game after the scuffle that Kuzmeski and the Union player (i forget his name) will both be disqualifies for tonights game.. perhaps the ruling is not so, but was announced as such.

Comment

• At Cheel they were announced as a game misconduct and a misconduct.

Comment

• wont the newbie be ready tonight so could have 6 D. ???

Comment

• Originally posted by CheelFaithful92 View Post
                                They will have 5 true defensemen for the game tonight..
                                Interesting. Yesterday against SLU, RPI played 7 DMen and an 8th, Meirs Moore, played as a forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X