No announcement yet.

Clarkson Women's 2018-2019 Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrows results appear to be shuffling of the 1,2 and 4, 5 and 6 seeds for the NC$$.

The winner of Wisco vs Minny gets the 1 seed and the loser 2.
    Northeastern 3
    BC and Cornell win then its
    3 Northeastern
    4 BC
    5 Cornell
    6 Clarkson
    BC and Clarkson win or Northeastern and Clarkson win
    3 Northeastern
    4 Clarkson
    5 BC
    6 Cornell
    Northeastern and Cornell win
    3 Northeastern
    4 Cornell
    5 Clarkson
    6 BC

7 Princeton locked into 7
    8 Syracuse locked into 8
    Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
    If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

• Tied at Zero aftr one. LIve Stats all messed up

Comment

• 2-0 Tech after 2 . Guess who scored both goals for Tech ?

Comment

• YABBA DABBA DU Tech 4 Cornell 1 Tech wins third consecutive ECAC Title. NCAA Selection show at 9 PM tonight.

Comment

• JUST GOT HOME AND SEE THE THREE PEAT AND IT IS SO SWEET THAT IT WAS AGAINST CORNELL AT LYNAH!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE REPLAY.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE GOOD
            ECAC CHAMPIONS FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW
            GOALS BY GABEL (2) , SHELTON AND VINKLE (EN)
            SAUVE STOPS 35 OF 36
            PK 4 FOR 4

THE NOT SO GOOD
            PP 0 FOR 4

NC$$ SELECTION SHOW AT 9PM ON ESPN.
            Pretty certain this will be the pairings

8 Syracuse @ 1 Wisconsin
            7 Princeton @ 2 Minnesota
            6 Cornell @ 3 Northeastern
            5 Boston College @ 4 Clarkson

Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
            If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
              2-0 Tech after 2 . Guess who scored both goals for Tech ?
              She has as many career points as Kevin Zappia (213). Next up is Dave Taylor at 251.
              CCT '77 & '78

Comment

• Vicb

Your NCAA prediction was spot on. BC comes to Tech .

Comment

• This season has been a bit frustrating to follow Clarkson women's hockey, as we all know the team is extremely talented but has just looked out-of-sorts at times. Still, I must tip my cap to the team for winning the ECAC title, as they improved for when it mattered. Before Saturday, Clarkson had never won a round in the ECAC tournament as the lower seed and, before Sunday, Clarkson had never won a round on the road in the ECAC tournament.

A third-straight NCAA title still seems unlikely at this point (as it is for any team at this point in the tournament), but I am starting to believe Clarkson may have a pretty good shot this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydra88 View Post
                    This season has been a bit frustrating to follow Clarkson women's hockey, as we all know the team is extremely talented but has just looked out-of-sorts at times. Still, I must tip my cap to the team for winning the ECAC title, as they improved for when it mattered. Before Saturday, Clarkson had never won a round in the ECAC tournament as the lower seed and, before Sunday, Clarkson had never won a round on the road in the ECAC tournament.

A third-straight NCAA title still seems unlikely at this point (as it is for any team at this point in the tournament), but I am starting to believe Clarkson may have a pretty good shot this year.
                    The ECAC is stronger top-to-bottom than anything the HEA or WCHA folks face. With Duluth being down this year, the WCHA was literally a cakewalk for Minny and Wisco. There is only one "easy" weekend on the ECAC schedule and with Selander in net at RPI, even that's not an easy weekend. Every one of our championship teams has lost a game or 2 in ECAC play that was an "upset" but that speaks more to the grind of the ECAC schedule than the quality of the team. I think the national championship is going to be a toss-up of 5 teams, but I won't bet against our coach in March.

It's interesting to read the USCHO people "in the know" about college hockey this week. They definitely mentioned our top heavy team, which nobody can deny. However, they seemed to think that our team is nothing but pressure them with offense, which I don't think is correct at all. It has been our defense that has won 3 championships and I don't think this team is any different.

Comment

• Just 5 D dressed today. YIKES!!!
                      CCT '77 & '78

Comment

• Down 0-1 after 2 periods and it's not a matter of puck luck. BC has come out and played us even, if not better. I thought we controlled the pace of play when we lost to BC in the Frozen Four a few years ago but this game so far has been different. Let's hope the ladies can come out in the 3rd and return the favor from a few years ago.

Comment

• Cornell upset Northeastern and now off to Frozen Four

Comment

• Some really wide open hockey so far in the 3rd. Both of the Patty K finalists have had a relatively quiet game so far. Cianfrano and Shelton seem to be our best players on the ice so far.

Comment

• BC is playing shut down D
                              CCT '77 & '78

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                BC is playing shut down D
                                Went out to walk the dogs and I missed a Clarkson goal. I'm going out to walk the dogs when OT starts.

Comment

Working...
                                X