Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clarkson Women's 2018-2019 Season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So who steps in to play 1st line wing replacing Loren Gabel?
    CCT '77 & '78

    Comment


    • Originally posted by joecct View Post
      So who steps in to play 1st line wing replacing Loren Gabel?
      I think you will see one of the Freshmen, either Gabby David or Audrey-Ann Veillette (assuming she is coming per Neutral Zone). More on this and other questions in a new thread later in the year.
      Last edited by vicb; 03-25-2019, 09:54 AM.
      Vicb

      Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
      If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

      Comment


      • Congrats to Elizabeth Giguere, the US College Hockey On Line Division I Women's Player of the Year

        https://www.uscho.com/2019/03/26/201...eth-giguereen/

        WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
        Vicb

        Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
        If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

        Comment


        • Originally posted by vicb View Post
          Congrats to Elizabeth Giguere, the US College Hockey On Line Division I Women's Player of the Year

          https://www.uscho.com/2019/03/26/201...eth-giguereen/

          WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
          Originally posted by Josey Wales View Post
          Per Twitter, Gabel and Giguere are 1st Team All-Americans. The ECAC didnít see Elizabeth worthy of their 1st Team?????
          Back to Josey Wales question - How do you win player of the year and not make ECAC 1st team?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by keener83 View Post



            Back to Josey Wales question - How do you win player of the year and not make ECAC 1st team?
            I think the IVY LEAGUE coaches were tired of seeing Clarkson and other non Ivy team players on the first team forwards and decided that they wanted one of their own instead.
            Who knows what stats they are looking at to make their decisions? I was glad to see Giguere get the USCHO Award. She deserved it.
            Vicb

            Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
            If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

            Comment


            • With Sauve departing, leaving us with 2 goalies, is there anybody penciled to come in next season, and possibly compete for a starting job?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CheelFaithful92 View Post
                With Sauve departing, leaving us with 2 goalies, is there anybody penciled to come in next season, and possibly compete for a starting job?
                I have not read anything about anyone from a goalie standpoint coming in. It would have to be a walk on I would imagine if there was one.
                Vicb

                Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
                If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

                Comment


                • Originally posted by keener83 View Post



                  Back to Josey Wales question - How do you win player of the year and not make ECAC 1st team?
                  Do people think there is an anti Clarkson/ Anti Coaching staff/ Anti player reason for this? To me it is a huge black eye for the league. That they do petty crap like this.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ndlax View Post

                    Do people think there is an anti Clarkson/ Anti Coaching staff/ Anti player reason for this? To me it is a huge black eye for the league. That they do petty crap like this.
                    I was being facetious in my previous post. As I said to the Wisconsin/WCHA fans on USCHO 2019 Patty Kaz thread who are pizzing and moaning that Gabel got the Kaz instead of Pankowski, "Well it is what it is as they say and I have never before and never will in the future pizz and moan about the winner of this award and how my player on my team got screwed.
                    In the eyes of the committee that player was the most deserving of the award." So in the eyes of the majority of the Coaches, Fillion and Eldridge deserved First Team over Giguere. Congrats to them. Time to move on and look forward to next season.
                    Vicb

                    Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
                    If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

                    Comment


                    • IIHF Women's World Championships in Espoo, Finland starting this Thursday. Gabel, Rattray, Fast and Ambrose listed on the team Canada Roster and Coach Desrosiers is an Assistant Coach.

                      https://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/te...ers?teamid=179

                      On team USA former Clarkson and now Penn State Equipment Mgr Logan Fisher is the Team USA Equipment Manager. Wish team USA would give Savannah Harmon some time with the squad.

                      https://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/s...ipment-manager
                      Last edited by vicb; 04-01-2019, 01:58 PM.
                      Vicb

                      Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
                      If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by vicb View Post
                        IIHF Women's World Championships in Espoo, Finland starting this Thursday. Gabel, Rattray, Fast and Ambrose listed on the team Canada Roster and Coach Desrosiers is an Assistant Coach.

                        https://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/te...ers?teamid=179

                        On team USA former Clarkson and now Penn State Equipment Mgr Logan Fisher is the Team USA Equipment Manager. Wish team USA would give Savannah Harmon some time with the squad.

                        https://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/s...ipment-manager
                        When do we start the #Desrosiers2022 campaign? That man is, by the numbers, among the greatest coaches in women's ice hockey history (and he's not even 40, younger than Tom Brady!), and he deserves a chance be a head coach for the Canadian National Team.

                        Comment


                        • Grant Salzano (Tony the Tiger) reports

                          Amanda Zeglen (G - OSU) to Clarkson
                          CCT '77 & '78

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hydra88 View Post

                            When do we start the #Desrosiers2022 campaign? That man is, by the numbers, among the greatest coaches in women's ice hockey history (and he's not even 40, younger than Tom Brady!), and he deserves a chance be a head coach for the Canadian National Team.
                            He's not a women. HC apparantly wants a female head coach.
                            CCT '77 & '78

                            Comment


                            • Nice article on former Knights Juana Baribeau and Vanessa Gagnon.

                              https://womenshockeylife.com/the-que...ecticut-whale/
                              Vicb

                              Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
                              If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

                              Comment


                              • IIHF Women's World Championships: Canadian Women's National Team beats Switzerland 6-0 out shooting them 53 to 6

                                Former Knights
                                Loren Gabel - 1st Goal
                                Jamie Lee Rattray - 1 goal
                                Erin Ambrose - 1 assist
                                Renata Fast - 2 assists

                                https://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/te...ry?gameid=2329

                                Next game is Canada vs USA on Saturday.
                                Vicb

                                Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
                                If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X