No announcement yet.

2019-2020 Clarkson Men's Hockey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brosseau returns as Captain....Moro, Schneider and Dunne also get letters.
    2013 Pick to Click Champion

Comment

• Cheel Photos!
      Ice is done, and in.
      Locker rooms are being worked on.

Comment

• Ice looks good but they still have a ways to go on locker rooms etc. Just wondering. Is the plan to play and practice elsewhere (SUCP?) until construction is complete. Will they use the ice but use temporary locker rooms until the new ones are done.

Comment

• I thought that the seating was going to be replaced and more handicapped space would result in a few less seats. Am I wrong ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
            I thought that the seating was going to be replaced and more handicapped space would result in a few less seats. Am I wrong ?
            If I'm not mistaken, from my understanding, This year was more cosmetic for the players (new locker rooms, new ice, ect.). Next year they will do more of the fan renovations (scoreboard, seating). I could be wrong but that was at least what I had heard

Comment

• Originally posted by thebearknight View Post

If I'm not mistaken, from my understanding, This year was more cosmetic for the players (new locker rooms, new ice, ect.). Next year they will do more of the fan renovations (scoreboard, seating). I could be wrong but that was at least what I had heard
              New scoreboard? That would be nice if they could get a mini jumbotron like all other arenas are upgrading to.

Comment

• Why does the new logo not point at the press box? Shouldnt that face the main cameras?

Comment

• Clarkson was 26th in the Pairwise in mid-December and finished fifth. What is the secret of the Golden Knights' recent success and can the team make a third straight NCAA Tournament? 60 Days, 60 Teams: http://thegopherhockeyblog.blogspot.com/2019/09/60-days-60-teams-600-words-or-less-clarkson-university-hockey-preview.html

Comment

• Anyone have a guess where Clarkson will land in the Coaches/Media Poll?? I'm gonna guess something like this:
                    1) Cornell(6)
                    2) Clarkson(3)
                    3) Quinnipiac(2)
                    4) Harvard(1)
                    5) Dartmouth
                    6) Brown
                    7) Yale
                    8) Union
                    9) RPI
                    10) Colgate
                    11) Princeton
                    12) SLU
                    Last edited by CheelFaithful92; 09-14-2019, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, the logo looks weird-pointed in wrong direction. Just looks totally wrong. I'm glad I don't go to games there as it would drive me nuts! Must. Turn. It. ha!
                      TCS '96, CU '00

Comment

• A wild idea: The logo is facing the end where President Collins sits

Comment

• All hail Tony?
                          TCS '96, CU '00

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
                            A wild idea: The logo is facing the end where President Collins sits
                            Tony and his wife sit on the side near center ice.
                            Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
                            If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

• This from the Clarkson Hockey Instagram … explanation of logo positioning: The logo has always been facing the home goal so it faces the majority of fans as they enter Cheel. Also, the red line underneath would run thru the white space in it’s [sic] head if it was faced 90 in either direction.

My wish list would be boards without ads (we don't exactly have a national TV audience to see them), but that ain't gonna happen.

Comment

• If you sit 100 people in a room, 50 will criticize the logo placement, 25 will like how it is and 25 won’t care. There’s no pleasing everyone.

I also hope the reason behind having sponsors on the boards is understood...we’re small time D1. The sponsors on the boards allow the team to get equipment they need to keep up with the bigger programs.

Comment

Working...
                                X