• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manikis at 78 too

Comment

Originally posted by cutothefrozen4 View Post
      Manikis at 78 too
      Missed that....interesting.... as I heard he is going BCHL.
      2013 Pick to Click Champion

Comment

WE HAVE MICHIGAN TECH DATES!
        TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ClarksonHockey/s...43444282425344

Comment

According to a schedule thread on USCHO in Oct Tech goes to Michigan for 2 at home with Vermont and Providence and to Wisconsin for 2

Comment

Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
            According to a schedule thread on USCHO in Oct Tech goes to Michigan for 2 at home with Vermont and Providence and to Wisconsin for 2
            Yes, on USCHO it does say that, but I can say that the Knights owe a home vs Vermont. Not sure why Providence.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
              Missed that....interesting.... as I heard he is going BCHL.
              Yeah to be honest I don't think Madison is the greatest USHL organization, it wouldn't shock me to see Martino not go there as well which would be tough for that team, I mean with him going in round 1 they had to have been confident but McFaul snubbed Cedar Rapids from a pretty early pick last year so who knows. Manikis will probably end up in Victoria like you said of the BCHL which I'm perfectly fine with and should be a good spot for him.

Comment

Very tough first month, Michigan and Wisconsin could easily be top 10 teams all year and Providence loses a ton but if Leaman sticks with them and gets passed over by the Senators then they'll be right in the NCAA Tournament mix as well, with the recruiting class Wisconsin has coming in they'll probably be top 5 all year, Caufield, Holloway, Turcotte are going to be a handful along with all the elite defensemen they return and it should be telling to see how we hold up against elite talent without Kielly. Campbell most likely not coming in until the following season is disappointing but in the long run it will probably be best for his development and he will fill in for the graduating Brosseau and Egle and help fill that void. I think Gosselin might be underrated, he could have a breakout year offensively as a freshman. The PP units will extremely interesting, Hurley was preferred early in the season then Thow - Moro and Kuzmeski - McCarthy settled in so that could not change much with Hurley slotting in for Thow but Astren has had glimpses on the PP and Underwood could push for an increased role, forward lines and defensive pairings always can rotate but especially for PP purposes the same unit building chemistry will be crucial, we saw how that changed the complexion of our season two years ago with the Rempal - Sturm - Brosseau - Summers - Amorosa unit who single handedly won us games because of their performance on the man up unit. Any mix of Brosseau, Callin, Campoli, Dunne, Egle, Gosselin, Jacome, Romano, Tsekos on the PP should work, it will be interesting to see if we load up the first unit or spread out the four of Brosseau, Dunne, Egle, Jacome. Exciting times with the recent success of our hockey programs and graduation, congratulations to all the graduates and best of luck headed into their bright futures!

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post

Yes, on USCHO it does say that, but I can say that the Knights owe a home vs Vermont. Not sure why Providence.
                  Maybe Nate has the inside word on the new SLU head coach and wants to play his former assistant coach?
                  CCT '77 & '78

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Maybe Nate has the inside word on the new SLU head coach and wants to play his former assistant coach?
                    SLU fired Mark Morris?

Comment

Joe is referring to Leamans current assistant Kris Mayotte

Comment

Brown's schedule is out. Clarkson is at Brown on Friday Nov 22, and Brown is at Clarkson on Saturday Feb 1. That makes Clarkson at Yale on Saturday Nov 23, and Yale at Clarkson on Friday Jan 31.

Comment

Letsgotech16,

SLU let Morris go back in late March and has had 2 offers to coach turned down so far.

Comment

Arizona State coming to Cheel 1/24 and 1/25, according to their schedule.

Comment

Looks like Clarkson will host Colgate and Cornell 2nd weekend of ECAC league play.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post
                                Looks like Clarkson will host Colgate and Cornell 2nd weekend of ECAC league play.
                                According to College Hockey News, Clarkson will host Cornell/Colgate 11/15-11/16 and will be traveling to Colgate/Cornell 2/28-2/29

Comment

Working...
                                X