Leave a comment:

• vicb
    replied
    USA Hockey Magazine Podcast interviews Elizabeth Giguere

https://soundcloud.com/user-552997570/elizabeth-giguere

Leave a comment:

• mj77
    replied
    Great recognition for Giguere, her team and coaches. We're on to 2020-21, hopefully!

Leave a comment:

• vicb
    replied
    Originally posted by Hydra88 View Post
    Elizabeth Giguere wins the Patty Kaz! Clarkson now has the last two winners!
    WHOOOOO WHOOOOOO

Congrats to Elizabeth, the team and coaching staff.

https://www.pattykaz.com/
    Last edited by vicb; 03-27-2020, 01:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hydra88
    replied
    Elizabeth Giguere wins the Patty Kaz! Clarkson now has the last two winners!

Leave a comment:

• mj77
    replied
    Gonna miss this group. Two National Championships and 3 ECAC Championships. Pretty special!

Leave a comment:

• vicb
    replied
    Not only the men's season but the women's is also over. Thanks to Seniors Ella Shelton, Michela Pejzlova, Katherine Beaumier, Taylor Turnquist, Rhyen McGill and Kayala Friesen on your contributions through out your career at Clarkson. Best of luck to you in your future endevours.

Leave a comment:

• Brett Gobe
    replied
    Tweet from Todd Milewski:
    UW-Madison Chancellor Rebecca Blank says Saturday's #Badgers women's hockey NCAA quarterfinal game against Clarkson "almost surely be played in LaBahn Arena unless something else happens." But there will be a "limited audience."

Leave a comment:

• Remember Walker
    replied
    I'm no coach but I saw a very different style of hockey played by Merrimack's men's team when they came to Cheel about 7 years ago, and that style led to them splitting the weekend with us. The style is what I would refer to as a floating hanger hockey. One forward would, at times, drift from the defensive zone towards the bench, like they were going to change, and then float over towards center ice to await the defensive dump-out pass. In one game, they scored three goals on breakaways using that "play". It eventually led to CU having to hold a defenseman back out of the offensive zone and changed how we could recover.

I wouldn't adopt this style forever, but with the injuries that this team has had, this is a one & done game, and the fact that Bucky has a lot of talent, perhaps it is time to consider floating Giguere from time to time. I just wouldn't wait until CU is down a few goals...you need to do this to get a lead (in order to get the defesewomen out of the offensive zone).

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by mj77 View Post
    It’s Wisconsin. No surprise. We’ll need best from everyone.
    We'll be the underdogs for sure.

Leave a comment:

• mj77
    replied
    It’s Wisconsin. No surprise. We’ll need best from everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Bill'70
    replied
    It's Official Tech goes to Wisconsin.

Leave a comment:

• Hydra88
    replied
    Originally posted by vicb View Post

WCHA Championship has no effect on the Pairwise now. (It is 0-0 headed to OT)

Seed Team PWR
    1 Cornell 1
    2 Wisconsin 2
    3 Northeastern 3
    4 Minnesota 4
    5 Princeton 5
    6 Ohio State 6
    7 Clarkson 7
    8 Mercyhurst 12

Mercyhurst @ Cornell Bus
    Clarkson @ Wisconsin Plane
    Ohio State @ Northeastern Plane
    Princeton @ Minnesota Plane

I don't see them switching OSU and Princeton but I could be and usually am wrong.
    Since Princeton at Northeastern would be a bus trip, it would be very surprising to me if they don’t switch Princeton and OSU.

Leave a comment:

• vicb
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post
    PRINCETON WINS! 3-2 In OT! I belive Clarkson will travel to Wisconsin or Cornell.
    WCHA Championship has no effect on the Pairwise now. (It is 0-0 headed to OT)

Seed Team PWR
    1 Cornell 1
    2 Wisconsin 2
    3 Northeastern 3
    4 Minnesota 4
    5 Princeton 5
    6 Ohio State 6
    7 Clarkson 7
    8 Mercyhurst 12

Mercyhurst @ Cornell Bus
    Clarkson @ Wisconsin Plane
    Ohio State @ Northeastern Plane
    Princeton @ Minnesota Plane

I don't see them switching OSU and Princeton but I could be and usually am wrong.
    Last edited by vicb; 03-08-2020, 04:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoTech16
    replied
    PRINCETON WINS! 3-2 In OT! I belive Clarkson will travel to Wisconsin or Cornell.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X