No announcement yet.

Clarkson Men's Hockey 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cheel project was declared "essential construction " as it is a regional emergency center.

Comment

Originally posted by daredevilcu View Post
      I imagine it was stopped like the rest of the state 6 weeks ago.
      As a regional red cross shelter, it was not stop. The state wasn't "stopped", certain business was b/c of social distancing.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-www.youtube.com-2020.05.05-12_31_59.png Views:	0 Size:	999.4 KB ID:	65611Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-www.youtube.com-2020.05.05-12_27_04.png Views:	0 Size:	817.2 KB ID:	65610
        Originally posted by ndlax View Post
        any pictures updates on Cheel??
        Yes, I have two. The entire campus is closed, but this is what I have.
        Last edited by LetsGoTech16; 05-05-2020, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post

Yes, I have two. The entire campus is closed, but this is what I have.
          Thanks! TADD's office looks great!

Thank you. IF people have any more love to see more. Something to look forward to when campus opens.

Comment

Long Island University is joining NCAA D1 men's hockey next season. Says they are expected to play in either Atlantic Hockey or ECAC. Team has never played before.

Comment

Hope it is AHA, because we do not need a bottom feeder in the ECAC right now. Already not a deep enough league.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post
                Long Island University is joining NCAA D1 men's hockey next season. Says they are expected to play in either Atlantic Hockey or ECAC. Team has never played before.
                AHA needs a team to make it a 12 team league.

Comment

Per Cap Carey:

Our Clarkson men’s hockey recruiting outlook will run in tomorrow’s paper and be online later tonight. Clarkson is adding 10 players, including two Nashville Predators picks. Jere Astren & Nicholas Latinovich graduate early and Adam Tisdale is transferring to Sacred Heart
                  CCT '77 & '78

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Per Cap Carey:

Our Clarkson men’s hockey recruiting outlook will run in tomorrow’s paper and be online later tonight. Clarkson is adding 10 players, including two Nashville Predators picks. Jere Astren & Nicholas Latinovich graduate early and Adam Tisdale is transferring to Sacred Heart
                    That means Mucitelli will replace Latinovich. Tisdale is a big lose. Good luck in his future of college hockey. I'm not suprised that Astren is graduating early.

Comment

Michigan Tech @ Clarkson October 30th and 31st.

Comment

I knew weeks ago Tisdale was not returning as he reported to Clarkson he would not be returning. I figured it was a transfer, I assume an academic reason, as I hear he is an exceptional student. Will be interesting to see what happens in the world of transfers.

Comment

CLARKSON CLASS OF 2024
                          Ethan Haider, Jacob Mucitelli, Alex Campbell, David Silye, Luke Mobley, Charlie Campbell, Jordan Power, Kaelan Taylor, Tommy Pasanen, and Noah Beck.

Comment

lets hope the rumors about Hauge being targeted for some opening around USA, don't come about for a few more years. Nothing against him, just being selfish. Latest is UMD (not a bad program) but not Tech.

Comment

A. Campbell - Dunne - Mobley
                              Jacome - Tsekos - Romano
                              Klack - Gosselin - Callin
                              Cooper - Campoli - Silye

Collins, MacLean will get time, don’t see Robert or C. Campbell getting much ice time but it’ll be a big year for their development, probably losing Dunne along with Cooper, MacLean, Jacome, Tsekos so there will be more opportunity the next season but with our smaller roster and injuries they could be called upon early.

McFaul - McCarthy
                              Power - Underwood
                              Hurley - Beck/Pasanen
                              Taylor

At this point everyone that reads this forum knows my thoughts of carrying 8 defensemen when most nights we dress 7. Going to be extremely young, will need Hurley to be more consistent and stay healthy, Underwood needs to work on his play with the puck and being more calm when in possession. McFaul has the chance to have a breakout year if he continues to fill out his frame. McCarthy won’t have most of the people that set him up on the PP and ran that unit, will need him to continue to improve 5x5, it will be a big year for him with a lot of NHL scouts watching. The alarming fact with our defense is that we basically have 3 true freshmen in Beck, Pasanen, and Power, one older 21 year old freshman in Taylor. There will be some bumps but have the easiest schedule in years is going to benefit this group easing them into college hockey.

Haider
                              Oldham
                              Muccitelli

Feel like Haider will have every chance to establish himself as the go to guy but there will be a lot of pushback. Lack of game time is concerning for Oldham, he’s getting older and playing less which is obviously backwards.
                              Last edited by cutothefrozen4; 05-07-2020, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Still nothing on Tech website at 14:12

Comment

Working...
                                X