No announcement yet.

Clarkson Men's Hockey 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUTTF4, didn't you forget about Astren, who will be in his senior year?

Comment

Remember Walker,

JOECCT previously posted that Astren has graduated.

Comment

I belive Clarkson is hosting Minnesota State at Cheel instead of UAA...
        https://www.clarkson.edu/family-weekend (scroll down a little ways, you will find it.

Comment

They backed out awhile back, that must not have been updated, at this rate there probably won’t be any non-conference games.

Comment

Clarkson vs Ottawa on October 3rd at Cheel for exhibition.

Comment

Clarkson brings in 10 freshman....campbell 2x, mobley, powers, taylor, beck, haider, mucitelli, pasanen, silye........loses tisdale, astren and latinovich ....transfer or early grads.
              2013 Pick to Click Champion

Comment

I made a Spreadsheet with the current schedule. Tell me if I am missing any dates.
                https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Comment

Clarkson vs Alaska Anchorage October 16th and 17th.
                  Updated Spreadsheet.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post
                    I made a Spreadsheet with the current schedule. Tell me if I am missing any dates.
                    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
                    You spelled Weekend Wrong one place
                    I would GUESS that the SLU home and home ECAC games would be Jan 29-30.
                    Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
                    If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post

You spelled Weekend Wrong one place
                      I would GUESS that the SLU home and home ECAC games would be Jan 29-30.
                      Haha thanks for telling me. Fixed it. Since there are still many weekends that we don't know if Clarkson is playing or not, we could see some other teams come to play at Cheel.

Comment

Looks like you have 12 non-conference games which would mean that the schedule is full. A weekend off in the second half is not a bad thing. Personally I don't think there is going to be a 2020-2021 season. Face masks and 6-foot social distancing seem to be a given for the foreseeable future, even without evidence (and conflicting medical opinions) that they make a difference. As long as grandma in the nursing home is infected, society (and the economy) will be shut down, at least in the ECAC states. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by dave techer View Post
                          Looks like you have 12 non-conference games which would mean that the schedule is full. A weekend off in the second half is not a bad thing. Personally I don't think there is going to be a 2020-2021 season. Face masks and 6-foot social distancing seem to be a given for the foreseeable future, even without evidence (and conflicting medical opinions) that they make a difference. As long as grandma in the nursing home is infected, society (and the economy) will be shut down, at least in the ECAC states. Sad.
                          The NCAA has this post below about what would need to happen to bring sports back. Seems like a tall order to me:

http://www.ncaa.org/sport-science-in...llegiate-sport

Comment

According to reporting in the Grand Forks Herald, non-conference road trips requiring air travel are already being cancelled due to anticipated budget issues related to the virus pandemic. Holy Cross has already cancelled its trip to ASU. St Cloud is expected to cancel its trip to Boston (BC and Northeastern) in October. Also BU at Northern Michigan is in doubt. If this pattern holds, looks like Clarkson might be finding new opponents for October, with both the Alaska Anchorage at Cheel and Clarkson at ASU series in doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by dave techer View Post
                              According to reporting in the Grand Forks Herald, non-conference road trips requiring air travel are already being cancelled due to anticipated budget issues related to the virus pandemic. Holy Cross has already cancelled its trip to ASU. St Cloud is expected to cancel its trip to Boston (BC and Northeastern) in October. Also BU at Northern Michigan is in doubt. If this pattern holds, looks like Clarkson might be finding new opponents for October, with both the Alaska Anchorage at Cheel and Clarkson at ASU series in doubt.
                              If you charter, you have an easier time than flying commercial. On a charter, you control the passengers.
                              CCT '77 & '78

Comment

January 30th vs SLU. Entire schedule is almost complete. Supposed to release full schedule tomorrow or friday. Also confirms November 13th and 14th games @ SLU for 2.
                                Updated Spreadsheet.
                                Last edited by LetsGoTech16; 05-20-2020, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X