Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clarkson Women's Hockey 2020-2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Clarkson Women's Hockey 2020-2021

    Men's team has 2020-2021 thread, now the women do too.

  • #2
    So this is what Clarkson loses in the graduating senior class
    NO. NAME YR POS GP G A PTS
    29 Kayla Friesen Gr Xfer F 28 10 20 30
    10 Michaela Pejzlova Sr F 30 8 16 24
    17 Taylor Turnquist Sr F-D 37 3 9 12
    25 Rhyen McGill Sr F 11 4 3 7
    12 Katherine Beaumier Sr F 29 0 1 1
    11 Ella Shelton Sr D 33 9 24 33
    And this is who is coming back and the new Freshman Class (I am assuming Lonergan will be back with a medical redshirt)
    NO. NAME YR POS GP G A PTS
    7 Elizabeth Giguere Sr F 37 37 29 66
    20 Kristy Pidgeon Sr F 37 5 10 15
    9 Tia Stoddard Sr F 37 4 5 9
    16 Caitrin Lonergan Gr Xfer F 1 0 0 0
    4 Avery Mitchell Sr D 31 2 5 7
    18 Meaghan Hector Sr D 32 1 3 4
    24 Taylor Sawka Jr F 37 3 2 5
    14 Morgan Helgeson Jr F 37 0 2 2
    23 Miranda Gaudet Jr F 8 0 0 0
    8 Gabrielle David So F 37 14 24 38
    26 Brooke McQuigge So F 37 8 9 17
    19 Lauren Bernard So D 37 2 11 13
    6 Stephanie Markowski So D 36 0 10 10
    22 Emily Wisnewski So D 35 1 4 5
    Florence Lessard Fr F 26 9 19 28
    Emily Oosterveld Fr F 30 11 11 22
    Jaden Bogden Fr F 24 5 11 16
    Nicole Gosling Fr D 31 7 14 21
    Only 18 skaters, 12 Forwards and 6 defensemen. Maybe the NC$$ transfer portal will send a couple of scorers our way. Hope the injury bug is over with. Cannot afford to lose anyone

    And in the nets
    NO. NAME YR POS GP GS MIN GA GAA SV SV%
    33 Marie-Pier Coulombe Jr G 34 31 1993:45:00 41 1.23 770 0.949
    30 Marie Dedert So G 1 0 5:54 0 0 1 1
    37 Amanda Zeglen Sr G 6 5 256:25:00 12 2.81 81 0.871
    Last edited by vicb; 03-14-2020, 04:30 PM.
    Vicb

    Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
    If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by vicb View Post
      So this is what Clarkson loses in the graduating senior class
      NO. NAME YR POS GP G A PTS
      29 Kayla Friesen Gr Xfer F 28 10 20 30
      10 Michaela Pejzlova Sr F 30 8 16 24
      17 Taylor Turnquist Sr F-D 37 3 9 12
      25 Rhyen McGill Sr F 11 4 3 7
      12 Katherine Beaumier Sr F 29 0 1 1
      11 Ella Shelton Sr D 33 9 24 33
      And this is who is coming back and the new Freshman Class (I am assuming Lonergan will be back with a medical redshirt)
      NO. NAME YR POS GP G A PTS
      7 Elizabeth Giguere Sr F 37 37 29 66
      20 Kristy Pidgeon Sr F 37 5 10 15
      9 Tia Stoddard Sr F 37 4 5 9
      16 Caitrin Lonergan Gr Xfer F 1 0 0 0
      4 Avery Mitchell Sr D 31 2 5 7
      18 Meaghan Hector Sr D 32 1 3 4
      24 Taylor Sawka Jr F 37 3 2 5
      14 Morgan Helgeson Jr F 37 0 2 2
      23 Miranda Gaudet Jr F 8 0 0 0
      8 Gabrielle David So F 37 14 24 38
      26 Brooke McQuigge So F 37 8 9 17
      19 Lauren Bernard So D 37 2 11 13
      6 Stephanie Markowski So D 36 0 10 10
      22 Emily Wisnewski So D 35 1 4 5
      Florence Lessard Fr F 26 9 19 28
      Emily Oosterveld Fr F 30 11 11 22
      Jaden Bogden Fr F 24 5 11 16
      Nicole Gosling Fr D 31 7 14 21

      Only 18 skaters. Maybe the NC$$ transfer portal will send a couple of scorers our way. Hope the injury bug is over with. Cannot afford to lose anyone

      And in the nets
      NO. NAME YR POS GP GS MIN GA GAA SV SV%
      33 Marie-Pier Coulombe Jr G 34 31 1993:45:00 41 1.23 770 0.949
      30 Marie Dedert So G 1 0 5:54 0 0 1 1
      37 Amanda Zeglen Sr G 6 5 256:25:00 12 2.81 81 0.871
      Lonergan staying another year? I thought if you transfered to another school as a junior, I thought you could only play 1 senior year after transfer.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post

        Lonergan staying another year? I thought if you transfered to another school as a junior, I thought you could only play 1 senior year after transfer.
        She was hurt in the first game and did not play the rest of the year. Think she has a medical redshirt. Could be wrong.
        Vicb

        Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
        If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

        Comment


        • #5
          Congratulations to Gabrielle David on being named USCHO's Women's Hockey Rookie of the Year.

          https://www.uscho.com/2020/03/24/wom...e-of-the-year/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Remember Walker View Post
            Congratulations to Gabrielle David on being named USCHO's Women's Hockey Rookie of the Year.

            https://www.uscho.com/2020/03/24/wom...e-of-the-year/
            WHOOOO WHOOOO

            Congrats to Gabrielle

            And congrats to Elizabeth Giguere an AHCA 1st team All American and Ella Shelton, an AHCA 2nd Team All American

            https://www.uscho.com/2020/03/24/nor...all-americans/
            Last edited by vicb; 03-25-2020, 09:03 AM.
            Vicb

            Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
            If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

            Comment


            • #7
              Anybody know who the women have on their schedule?

              Comment


              • #8
                Watch the Patty Kazmaier announcement live.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSpT...ature=youtu.be

                Comment


                • #9
                  And Giguere wins it!!!! Congratulations to Elizabeth as well as her teammates and coaches!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Anything on NC games for women next season?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post
                      Anything on NC games for women next season?
                      Based on last years schedule (Although maybe the contracts that were signed has a year before reciprocal visits)
                      Syracuse x 2 (H - A) would think that is a given every year due to the short travel
                      Robert Morris x 2 (H)
                      Lindenwood x 2 (A)
                      Mercyhurst x 2 (A)

                      After that it is anybodys guess. Who I would like to see:
                      Someone from the WCHA like Ohio State x 2
                      Someone from Hockey East like BC, BU or Northeastern x 2 (Not Vermont)
                      May be we go back to the Nutmeg Classic.
                      Hope they do not play SLU x 2
                      Last edited by vicb; 04-04-2020, 05:25 AM.
                      Vicb

                      Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
                      If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Watch for Jack Jacomb near the end and Gabby David at the very end.

                        https://twitter.com/NCAAIceHockey/st...75118985584640
                        Vicb

                        Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
                        If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by vicb View Post

                          Based on last years schedule (Although maybe the contracts that were signed has a year before reciprocal visits)
                          Syracuse x 2 (H - A) would think that is a given every year due to the short travel
                          Robert Morris x 2 (H)
                          Lindenwood x 2 (A)
                          Mercyhurst x 2 (A)

                          After that it is anybodys guess. Who I would like to see:
                          Someone from the WCHA like Ohio State x 2
                          Someone from Hockey East like BC, BU or Northeastern x 2 (Not Vermont)
                          May be we go back to the Nutmeg Classic.
                          Hope they do not play SLU x 2
                          Robert Morris again? I though the 2 teams were only doing 2 at Cheel in 2018-2019, and 2 at RMU in 2019-2020. I would think maybe vs Minnesota State x2. Bring a team that has never played at Cheel before.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post

                            Robert Morris again? I though the 2 teams were only doing 2 at Cheel in 2018-2019, and 2 at RMU in 2019-2020. I would think maybe vs Minnesota State x2. Bring a team that has never played at Cheel before.
                            I forgot (senior moment) that we played RM in 2018-2019.
                            Vicb

                            Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
                            If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Still no games heard of for next season?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X