Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do Clarkson fans want to win the Frozen Four?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do Clarkson fans want to win the Frozen Four?

OK. I'm over the utter disappointment that befell me last week and I can now acknowledge that there is still some college hockey being played. So I'm wondering who do you hope wins this weekend?

I'm going with N. Dakota.
    Second choice I guess would be Maine.

*Last choice should be "Who cares..." I can't figure out how to edit the poll.
    Boston College
    15.00%
    North Dakota
    15.00%
    Michigan State
    5.00%
    Maine
    25.00%
    Who care? Clarkson is out, so it doesn't matter to me!
    40.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by ChuckNajimy; 04-02-2007, 09:17 PM.

I'm rooting for North Dakota as well, as much as I'd hate to see a WCHA team win again. I would love to see the NCAA have to present them with the trophy wearing their Sioux jerseys.

Besides my obvious hatred of the NCAA, I was very impressed with the Maine team, they are "good" winners and they have great fans. So they would have to be my second choice.

I don't have any great dislike for MSU, so I guess anyone but BC and I'd be happy.

Comment

gotta go with Maine as I know a few alums, and they are not too bad.

Comment

I guess I'm alone - going with MSU because I know Rick & Diane Comley and Ron Mason (who graduated from SLU same year I graduated from Clarkson and is, as far as I know, the only hockey guy to make AD at one of the huge football and basketball schools). Besides, an MSU win would go down harder with Berenson.... one of my least favorites!!!

Comment

The lady goes to UMaine. I'll let you all guess who I'm pulling for.

Comment

MSU is the only tolerable team on that list. Even though we could have had a shot at Ryan Miller if his family connections to the Spartans weren't so strong.
            If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              I guess I'm alone - going with MSU because I know Rick & Diane Comley and Ron Mason (who graduated from SLU same year I graduated from Clarkson and is, as far as I know, the only hockey guy to make AD at one of the huge football and basketball schools). Besides, an MSU win would go down harder with Berenson.... one of my least favorites!!!
              DONE - Congrats to the National Champion Spartans!!!

Comment

Working...
              X