• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooops, my bad (can't type/can't spell)

http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~athletic/hockey/

Comment

Green Machine

Does anyone know the phone number for the "Green Machine"? I have to leave now and want to call later to catch the final score.

Thanks in advance!

Scotty

Comment

6 minutes in. No penalties. Clarkson has a slight edge, but no great opportunities for either team.

Comment

7:27 left in FIRST overtime... faceoff in Harvard zone

Comment

CRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Comment

DOH Harvard goal
              Let's Go Tech!!

Comment

****! Cavanaugh for Harvard scores with less than 5 minutes to go. 3-2

Comment

Cavanaugh beats Walsh late in OT. 3-2 Harvard.

Comment

Wait 'till next year

I was so frustrated watching the OT. While we had plenty of shots, most of them were from off angles and far out. Willie Mitchell ain't here, folks.

The game winner was a blown defensive assignment by Clarkson. Cavanaugh made a little move that beat his check and waltzed in alone on Walsh and beat him on the ice with a backhand.

YEESH!!!

Harvard's OT plan according to Ron Rolston was to get the puck into the Clarkson end and win the battles and get the game winner. That is what they did.

GAWD the chances we had in OT!!! One extra step, one more better pass, one more cutter to the net and we were in the finals against Cornell.

Congrats to the Cantabs. May they win tomorrow and get the ECAC a 2nd bid.
                    CCT '77 & '78

Comment

I saw the game on NESN...and that last replay about 6 times!!

Cavanagh, son of the Crimson AA JOE C, got away from Desrochers along the boards and drove hard to the net. Jean tried to tackle him and stick him from behind but the kid was strong, made a sweet move on Walshy...and it was in.

Defensive mistake...yes....a momentary lapse and that was all she wrote!

Didn't Carosa hit the post in OT?

Rich S

Comment

Working...
                      X