This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME #1 CLARKSON versus little red March 10, 2006

Bob and Josh are talking about the Golden Knights' season. The broadcast seems a little scratchy to me....comments from others?

Clarkson has nothing to lose coming into this series, so they should come out hard to do their best.

Much more to come, folks.

Originally posted by Goldie Knight
    Bob and Josh are talking about the Golden Knights' season. The broadcast seems a little scratchy to me....comments from others?

Clarkson has nothing to lose coming into this series, so they should come out hard to do their best.

Much more to come, folks.

Yes rather scratchy
    Let's Go Tech!

Comment

A little scratchy here.....actually very scratchy.

Comment

The Cornell fans will be disappointed that clitsome is not playing this weekend. He was one of their targets, according to the elynah forum.
        Let's Go Tech!

Comment

George and Bob talk in the pre-game show. George said that coaches look for the right match ups. We have made some strides this year. We have got to get into the top four spots of the ECAC. The team is looking forward to playing here in Ithaca, and we have to be ready.

Jeff Genovy had a stiff neck earlier this week; then it was diagnosed as a bulging disc....Jeff will probably be out for the season. Grant Clitsome is also out with an injury....I thought he suffered an elbow injury last Saturday knight, but no further comment was made about that, except Bob thought that Grant was improving. But Chris Brekelmans will be back in the lineup. Clarkson's best players will have to step up toknight.

Clarkson is playing with their black jerseys on toknight.

Comment

Hi Goldie, who is playing in their place? Curley and ?

Comment

Chuck--that forum is a barometer of their fans' intelligence...what a pathetic group they are. I am embarrassed for them!

Hi Mr. Cool...how are you?

Comment

I did not write down the lineup, but George said Mike Willemsen and Jamie McKinven are in the lineup. George expected to shuffle the lines if one combination did not work, he would try another. It's tough to lose Grant and Jeff....their experience is invaluable. I hear that little red pep band in the background....that's where I hope they stay.

Comment

KNIGHT PP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be out of here very soon, I have a function to attend.

Comment

Cornell penalty holding at 1:41 of the first period.

LET'S SCORE CLARKSON GOLDEN KNIGHTS

Three Clarkson shots on goal, but no goal. Power play is over.
                    Last edited by Goldie Knight; 03-10-2006, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Another little red penalty....someone in red pulled down Chris D'Alvise.

Here we go, Clarkson, here we go.

Cornell failed to capitalize on a two on one break.

Power play ends.

Score is still tied at zero.

Comment

Cornell power play...penalty on Captain Chris.

Nice saves made by David Leggio. Brodie drives the puck down the ice.

Power play over....no score yet.

Comment

Damn.......Cornell 1-0

Comment

Darn it, Cornell scored.

David Leggio made the initial save, but Cornell put in the rebound.

little red 1 CLARKSON 0

Comment

Cornell is on another power play....David Cayer is in the penalty box.

Could I have heard that correctly....SLU is ahead of Harvard 2 ~ 0?

Power play for Cornell is over.

Oh my goodness, matching minors called and David Cayer returns to the penalty box for diving.

Comment

Working...
                              X