This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME #2 CLARKSON versus little red March 11, 2006

Just couldn't wait any longer. Time to get the game face on.

GREAT EFFORT LAST NIGHT GUYS!

LGT...LGT...

LGT!

Hello LGTecher and welcome,

Were you one who could not get on the Clarkson website last knight? If so, that is probably because the little red ones had clogged up our website with their own people.....nasty aren't they? And then they insulted Josh and Bob about their broadcasting....on their own forum eLynah. I don't think they know about this particular site though on Scott's Roundtable. We will keep that confidential, okay?

CONFRONT AND CONFOUND CORNELL.

Comment

Mr. Cool and Mr. Rich.......we hope you are safely at Lynah Rink and doing your best to cheer on the Golden Knights.
      Last edited by Goldie Knight; 03-15-2006, 06:30 PM.

Comment

And a very good evening to you as well. I did manage to get on without issue to listen. I was at the little red vs. Tech the last three years at Cornell. (I grew up about 15 miles away from Ithaca and actually am distantly related to Ezra Cornell, but I'm a Tech grad and there is no doubt where my loyalties are.

Comment

It looks like Jon Marshall will replace Brodie Rutherglen and if Grant Clitsome cannot play, then Adam Bellows will replace him. Jeff Genovy is out of the lineup with a neck injury....he will be missed again toknight.

George said that we need to go to the net early...stay focused and not be intimidated. Game coming up momentarily.

JUST WIN CLARKSON...WORK HARD TOKNIGHT.
          Last edited by Goldie Knight; 03-11-2006, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Well, well, well, those one of those little red ones hit Jon Marshall from behind.

CLARKSON POWER PLAY....LET'S SCORE CLARKSON.

Comment

Chris Brekelman's slashes a little red player at 2:53 of Period 1.

Cornell will soon be on a power play.....don't bother scoring, cornell.

Comment

Grant Clitsome did skate in the warmups, but he decided he could not play toknight (because of an injury) so Adam Bellows is in the lineup. Adam has been playing quite a bit this season.

With only 8 seconds left in the power play, those little red creatures scored. David Leggio made the initial save, but then he could not prevent the puck from going into the net.

SCORE.....CLARKSON 0 ....little red ones 1 (very bad news)

Comment

13:59 left in Period 1......it must be time for the Golden Knights to score a couple of goals.

Comment

Power play for Clarkson.........

We are now zero for two on the power play....not many good shots for Clarkson on their power play.

I think I just heard Bob say Harvard leads SLU 1 to 0...maybe I am hearing things.

Another penalty against Chris Brekelmans....oh dear me. cornell scored its first goal when Chris was in the penalty box earlier.

Comment

You can always tell when cornell scores because those little red creatures holler and scream....on and on....never-ending nuisances to their opponents.

cornell power play is over and no damage is done.

Comment

David Leggio made a good save.

8 minutes left to play in Period 1

Out of town

Harvard 1 SLU 0

Yale 1 Dartmouth 0

The Q's are tied with Colgate at 2 goals each

Comment

WOW....CHRIS BREKELMANS SCORES ON A SLAP SHOT FROM JUST INSIDE THE RED LINE. THIS GOAL WAS UNASSISTED.

REDEMPTION FOR YOU, CHRIS, AFTER TAKING THOSE TWO PENALTIES.

SCORE CLARKSON 1 little red ones 1

Clarkson goes on the power play again....their third.
                          Last edited by Goldie Knight; 03-11-2006, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Gary said that Shawn Weller has replaced Matt Nickerson as the Golden Knight to be disliked the most by the little red fans. Shawn won't care.

Nick Dodge is called for charging behind the goal.

cornell power play....hang in there Clarkson Golden Knights.

We want NO MORE little red goals this weekend.

Comment

Close call...but the penalty expires without any score.

Oh dear, now Shawn Weller is called for cross checking....about two minutes left in Period 1.

BE VERY TOUGH, CLARKSON GOLDEN KNIGHTS.

Comment

Working...
                              X