Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it was a good playoff run.. here's to next year.

and how about Leggio? 105 saves for the weekend.. I can't wait to see how he does next year along with the rest of the team..

Comment

• An amazing effort...both knights. Here's to you guys! Hold those heads up high!

Comment

• Originally posted by LGTecher
        An amazing effort...both knights. Here's to you guys! Hold those heads up high!
        I'll second that!

Comment

• The Morning After Saturday Knight, March 11, 2006

Sunday, March 12, 2006 9:30 AM

Here are some comments from the post-game show. Gary and Bob selected Chris Brekelmans as the Golden Knight of the Knight. Chris, playing injured, exemplified the heart and soul of the Golden Knights. They also credited David Leggio's fine performance in goal. David made 105 saves in the two games against Cornell. (I get tired just thinking of all that work.)

The post-game interview was with Coach Greg Drechsel. Greg said.....we are awfully proud of our kids...we competed very hard, but we got into penalty problems. Due to three major injuries, (which prevented Jeff, Chris, and Grant from playing,) our better players had to play more often. The local newspaper this morning reported that Chris D'Alvise left the game in the second period due to a hip injury. David Leggio gave us a chance to win both nights. We hope to be in a position next year where we will not have to travel for the quarterfinals. Greg gave credit to Jeff Genovy who really played well this year and to Chris Brekelmans who was a great captain as well as a great leader for the Golden Knights.

The Golden Knights ended this season with 18 wins, 17 losses, and 3 ties. This is Clarkson's first winning record since the 2001 ~ 2002 season wnen their record was 17 wins, 15 losses, and 6 ties.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE GOLDEN KNIGHTS AND THEIR COACHES FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK THIS SEASON.

Comment

Working...
          X