This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLARKSON versus princeton

There is a very fuzzy feed being received here in Florida from Princeton, NJ.

There is also a very discouraging disaster going on in Princeton.

An absolutely unbelievable score at the end of Period 1.....Princeton has four goals and the Golden Knights have none.

The game also had a late start, but I don't know why yet.

I am at a friends house. Please give updates every now and then.

Unless it continues like this. I just don't want to know.

Are we playing with a goalie and 5 players on the ice?
    2006 Badger Showdown Champions
    Regular Season Champions: '01, '99, '97, '95, '91, '82, '81, '77, '66
    League Tournament Champions: '07, '99, '93, '91, '66
    NCAAs: '07, '99, '98, '97, '96, '95, '93, '92, '91, '90, '84, '82, '81, '70, '66, '63, '62, '58, '57
    NCAA 3rd Place Finish: '91, '63. '57
    NCAA 2nd Place Finish: '70, '66, '62
    NCAA Champions: '08

Comment

Originally posted by Earl_Leatherland View Post
      Are we playing with a goalie and 5 players on the ice?
      Definitely NOT. I don't know what we left Potsdam with, but it's surely not a hockey team...
      Clarkson '00 (MIS) * WCKN * letsgotech.com

Comment

Kyle McNulty is in the Clarkson goal as Period 2 begins.

Even though David Leggio gave up four goals in Period 1, David did not have much support. Two of Princeton's goals were power plays in Period 1.

Oh no, Princeton just scored its fifth goal of the knight. Clarkson has not scored a single goal yet.

Comment

David Cayer is called for boarding and sent to the penalty box....for the second time toknight.

Well, the Golden Knights killed that penalty.

I simply cannot imagine what is going on in Princeton.....or where the defensive corps has gone?

Comment

Clarkson is going on the power play....its second of the evening.

The power play is over with no good news to report to Clarkson fans.

Comment

Bob Ahlfeld just announced the reason this game was late in starting was because the Colgate ~ Princeton's women's game went into overtime.

Well, Steve Zalewski skated to the penalty box.....called for tripping.
              Princeton has taken a couple of shots on goal...the power play is over....no more goals for Princeton please.

About three minutes left in Period 2.

Comment

A good flurry of Clarkson action in front of the Princeton goal tender.

FINALLY, CHRIS D'ALVISE SCORES CLARKSON'S FIRST GOAL DURING A SCRUM IN FRONT....ASSISTS GIVEN TO MIKE SULLIVAN AND MATT BECA....WAY TO GO GUYS!

Clarkson is going back on the power play.
                Last edited by Goldie Knight; 02-24-2007, 09:12 AM.

Comment

The audio feed is now absent from my computer.

What an awful knight!

Comment

The audio and I are back as Period 3 begins.

The score is nearly as depressing as it was at the beginning of Period 2.

I can't understand how this team could play as badly as they have toknight.

The score is Clarkson 1.....princeton....5

Comment

Princeton just scored its 6th goal of the game

The Golden Knights still have scored just one goal all knight long.

Comment

If the outcome of this game allows Princeton a victory, this will be the first time since the 1999 ~ 2000 season that Princeton has swept the Golden Knights.

Clarkson is on the power play...a Clarkson shot off the crossbar fails to to into the net.

Comment

Ckarkson is back on the power play again.....will anything ever go right for Clarkson toknight?

Gary Mikel mentioned that George Roll has not felt well the later part of this week. And, this game will not help him feel any better.

Ten minutes left to play in Period 3.

Comment

Bob just announced that SLU has won the ECAC regular season title.....this is certainly a bad news knight for Clarkson fans.

Comment

Oh dear, I fell asleep and just woke up to hear that Princeton has scored its 7th goal of the knight. Princeton has worked hard for this victory....and we are still trying to figure out what happened to Clarkson.

Clarkson is going on a short power play once again, very near the end of this game. Guess what? The game comes to a disgraceful end. I feel sorry for those Clarkson fans who actually went to Hoby Baker Rink to watch this sad performance.

Clarkson scored one goal in sixty minutes.....Princeton scored seven goals.

Comment

Working...
                              X