This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clarkson penalty on Matt Curley?

David Leggio is keeping busy with two glove saves....Adam Bellows sends the puck back to Q territory.

The Q's penalty is over.

There is no score in the game.

Comment

Each team is zero for four on the power play.

Oh my, another power play for the Q's.....Clarkson's third straight penalty....this one is against Max Kolu....poor Max.

Could I have heard this correctly? A penalty was called on Phil Paquet. Yep, a 65 second 5 on 3 advantage for the Q's. Time to start praying.

One power play is over....whew.

Meanwhile, David Leggio continues to do his superb job of allowing no goals for the Q's.

The two power plays for the Q's are OVER.....no problem....no goals scored.
      Last edited by Goldie Knight; 02-24-2007, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Clarkson goes on the power play...after the Q's were given a lot of them consecutively.

Period 2 ends with no score.

However, the Golden Knights will have 1:56 of a power play to start the third period.

LET'S GO TECHERS....ON TO VICTORY TOKNIGHT!

Comment

Period 3 has begun.

Clarkson was on the power play alone and then a Golden Knight (Grant Clitsome) was sent to the penalty box.

Well, the Golden Knights are going on the power play again....with 17:44 left in Period 3.

SHEA GUTHRIE FROM TYRELL MASON.......CLARKSON SCORES THE FIRST GOAL OF THE GAME.

AMAZING, SIMPLY AMAZING GOAL....

Comment

Now the Q's are on the power play.....David Leggio continues to stop the pucks shot at him by the Q's.

Matt Curley is called for tripping.....will we ever stop giving the Q's power play chances?

David Leggio made two more brilliant saves....the Q's are buzzing.

I just lost the audio feed, so I hope the Golden Knights continue to play well.

Comment

DID I SAY PLAY WELL?

SHAWN WELLER SCORES CLARKSON'S SECOND GOAL OF THE KNIGHT....AS A POWER PLAY WAS JUST BEGINNING AT 9:11 OF PERIOD 3.

SHAWN'S GOAL WAS UNASSISTED.

CLARKSON....2.....THE Q's.....ZERO

Comment

5:55 left in Period 3

The Golden Guys are on the power play again.

Comment

Shawn Weller is called for hooking with 5:13 left in Period 3.

Audio missing again here in Florida.

Comment

The Q's scored a goal with a lot of people in front of David Leggio.

CLARKSON....2...quinnipiac...1

2:40 to go in the game.

Comment

1:57 left in Period 3

The Q's goal tender is pulled, and we lost the audio again.

LET'S GO TECHERS....ON TO VICTORY TOKNIGHT.

Comment

WELL. WELL, WELL.

While I was reinstating the audio portion of the game, the Golden Knights scored two goals into empty nets. Don't you just love the ending of this game???

CONGRATULATIONS TO GRANT CLITSOME WHO SCORED CLARKSON'S THIRD GOAL OF THE KNIGHT.

CONGRATULATIONS ALSO TO DAVID CAYER WHO SCORED CLARKSON'S FOURTH AND FINAL GOAL OF THE KNIGHT!

FINAL SCORE....CLARKSON....4....quinnipiac....1

Comment

Sunday, February 25, 2007 8:30 AM

I was just ecstatic over Clarkson's victory last knight....what a thrilling game.

I did manage to take some notes on the post-game conversation between George Roll and Gary Mikel. Here is some of that conversation.

George said this was a big win...it meant a lot to the program.

We (the coaches) came down awfully hard on the team today. We competed hard toknight and stayed with the game plan. We bounced back, (from the Princeton game) and it will give us some momentum going into the playoffs.

Clarkson's defense was very good. We are going to give the guys some days off, and we will get back on the practice schedule this coming Wednesday.

There was more said, but I stopped writing notes because after listening and typing for nearly two and a half hours, I needed to quench my thrist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUR KNIGHTS ARE AWESOME, AND THEN SOME.
                          Last edited by Goldie Knight; 02-26-2007, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X