This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECAC Quarterfinals: Clarkson vs the Toothpaste Game 1

Is anyone listening/watching the game? I am having trouble with the radio feed. I am watching stat tracker, and it showed Colgate with a 1-0 short handed goal, then switched to a 1-0 Clarkson PP goal.

prestosports livestats shows 1-0 Clarkson; Zalewski, Power Play Goal at 16:42 in the first, with assists to Clitsome & D'Alvise

Comment

Hey guys feel free to join the chat room. Link is in the bar across the top.
      If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.

Comment

1-0 Clarkson end of 2

Comment

Radio feed...

...Bob Ahlfeld mentioned the radio feed is down - thinks a power outage on campus earlier in the day is to blame.

1-0 CU after 2
          Colgate has had good chances - not finishing.

Comment

Game over Knights 1, Gate 0.
            Zalewski #20, PPG - GWG
            Leggio - 19-19, SO

Comment

Nice job. Shake off the rust and keep it going.

LGNC

Comment

Saturday, March 15, 2008 12 noon

When we arrived on campus yesterday, there was no electricity anywhere. Power had been out since about 3 PM. Some of you will remember the January Ice Storm of 1998, when the Cheel Campus Center became a safe haven for the homeless...those without any electricity. Cheel has a huge generator, and I believe that was in operation during some of the power outage yesterday. I never did hear when National Grid restored power to the campus, but before 4:30 Friday afternoon, electricity was available.

Despite the fact that spring break is underway, the Pep Band, in smaller numbers than usual, was there to provide support for the Golden Knights, and the attendance at the game was about 2,200. That reminds me the total attendance at Colgate's Starr Arena for all three games against SLU last weekend was under 2,500. I had to laugh when one of the Colgate players told me the attendace at Starr Rink last weekend was good.

CLARKSON GOLDEN KNIGHTS....GLORY IS ITS OWN REWARD!

Comment

Working...
                X