Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2008 - 09 Season -- to B2 or not to B2? That is the question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2008 - 09 Season -- to B2 or not to B2? That is the question.

Well about 90 days to go until the season starts. Based on your experience from last year, will you pay to watch or just listen to the crappy audio feed?
    Yes, I will pay for a season pass
    36.36%
    No, I will listen to the radio feed, as bad as it is.
    27.27%
    Yes, but on a Pay Per View basis
    36.36%
    What is B2?
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

CCT '77 & '78

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Well about 90 days to go until the season starts. Based on your experience from last year, will you pay to watch or just listen to the crappy audio feed?

How much is it gonna cost may be a consideration.
    Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
    If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

Well Joe, travel cost is going to be a consideration for those of us who are underemployed this year. I guess the less than stellar video feed is better than the horrid audio feed as I won't be able to make many trips up to Potsdam this year (I'm planning on the CC weekend and maybe one other).

For the road games, I'll still do all of the locals (Princeton, Yale, QU, RPI, and Union) and I'm planning on doing the tournament in Ohio since Army is going out there too. With any luck at all, I might have a connection for transportation from West Point.

Comment

Joe:
        I normally catch the 2 games over Thanksgiving weekend as I'm up on my NY farm anyway, but Canisius??? - probably not. Will go to the 2 games in Columbus and will be at the FF in DC for sure. Will likely catch the CC games on B2 and use the radio feed for the rest - we'll see. With diesel approaching $5/gal, will likely be sticking pretty close to home with the exception of the above. Will be really interesting to see how the "reloading" goes this year - looks like lots of talent coming in, but it takes more than talent, as you know.
        LGT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FireKnight View Post
          Well Joe, travel cost is going to be a consideration for those of us who are providing 56% of their net pay to the ex-wife.
          Fixed your post (and a vent.)

Comment

b2 is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeR View Post
              Fixed your post (and a vent.)
              I hear ya, cheaper to keep 'er
              2013 Pick to Click Champion

Comment

Working...
              X