X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mk5188
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Last Week's THN has the Knights picked for 8th in the ECAC - which would mean home ice for the first round. Interesting that coaches and media picked'em last and THN picks'em 8th - be interesting to see who's right in March......
    Looks like THN was right

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Last Week's THN has the Knights picked for 8th in the ECAC - which would mean home ice for the first round. Interesting that coaches and media picked'em last and THN picks'em 8th - be interesting to see who's right in March......

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by FireKnight View Post
    I was hoping to be able to change my vote, but since there's no selection for 13th place, I guess it really doesn't matter.
    Way too early to give up yet FK - chalk it up as a "learning experience" and move on......

Leave a comment:

• FireKnight
    replied
    I was hoping to be able to change my vote, but since there's no selection for 13th place, I guess it really doesn't matter.

Leave a comment:

• daredevilcu
    replied
    The more I think about it, the more open the league should be. Go through all the teams and think about who graduated/left and who is coming in to replace them. It's almost staggering.

Leave a comment:

• vicb
    replied
    6-8 here .

Leave a comment:

• Rich66
    replied
    I will say 4-5th.

Leave a comment:

• Stemmer
    replied
    4th sounds about right...I hope!

Leave a comment:

• Drew
    replied
    I would say 5 - 8 .....anything below that.................

Leave a comment:

• FireKnight
    replied
    I think 8th place is a good bet. I think there will be lots of energy, fighting for playing time, and some of the big holes from last year have been filled. Inexperience and goal scoring will be the Achilles heels of the team but I think defense will be improved (ie less odd man breaks).

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    started a poll Where will Clarkson finish in 10/11

Where will Clarkson finish in 10/11

0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    7.14%
    0.00%
    14.29%
    21.43%
    21.43%
    14.29%
    14.29%
    0.00%
    7.14%

The poll is expired.

In a little less than two months from today (8/2) the Golden Knights will begin their Season of Redemption from the debacle of the 09/10 season.

Where will Clarkson finish in the ECAC at the end of the 10/11 season?
Working...
X