Clear All

• Clarkson @ Union 3/4/2005 ECACHL Round 1

Feed is up, lines to come.

Other games

Yale @ Dartmouth
    RPI @ Brown
    Princeton @ SLU

Let's Go Tech!
    If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.

Lines

Latulippe Zalewski Cayer
    Weller Dodge Sullivan
    Blight Faulkner Genovy
    Arciero Isbister Porter

Scuderi Clitsome
    Grenzy Kolu
    Curley Brekelmans

Traylen

Comment

0-0

Game is underway. The band is in attendance.

First penalty is called and it against Union. Clarkson on the powerplay 13 seconds in.

Have not heard who the referee is for the series.

Sounds like Latulippe, Blight and Faulkner on the first powerplay line.

Dodge, Cayer, Zalewski for the second line, I would guess Weller is out there too.

Weller is stopped by Mrazak. And the powerplay is over. Union dmen blocked pretty much all the shots on that powerplay.

Now Clarkson takes a penalty. 2:49 in to the first, Arciero for interference.

Comment

0-0

Latulippe stopped on a shorthanded break. First shot for either team comes 3:30 into the game.

Net comes off as Blight goes into the net, Traylen got lucky there as he made the initial save and could not control the rebound.

Clarkson kills the penalty.

Zalewski cant find Cayer. Cayer now with a shot and Mrazak and save. Now Brekelmans with a shot. Another save. Clarkson with some good pressure. Union comes back with pressure of their own.

13:20 to go in the period. And a break with an offsides.

Comment

0-0

RPI and Brown knotted at 1 early.

12:52 to go in the first here.

Traylen makes another save and cant control the rebound but Mike Sullivan bails him out.

Matching minors now for some stuff after the whistle. Porter for clarkson.

12:12 to go in the first. 4 on 4 for the next 2.

Union going on their second powerplay of the night, Genovy for cross checking.

Comment

OK HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Just got home from work.....

LETS GO TECH!!!!!
            LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!LETS GO TECH!!!!!

Comment

Whats happenin Gobe?

Lets go Tech!

Comment

0-0

Traylen makes an early save on the 4 on 3.

Clarkson with a couple nice clears and the kill the penalty. Back to 5 on 5.

8 to go in the first.

Mrazak makes a save on Arciero. Clarkson with a turnover and Union missed wide.

Kolu looking for a pass and no one is home. Clarkson looking now to cycle and work the boards.

Net is off behind Traylen for the 3rd time this period. Nets are always horrible in this rink. Now a shot off a faceoff and Traylen makes the glove save.

Icing Clarkson, 5 to play in the first.

Comment

Originally posted by demock
                  Whats happenin Gobe?

Lets go Tech!
                  Not too much. Did Sarah tell you my BER story? How is Brushton?

Comment

0-0

Clarkson on the penatly kill, Weller for a hit from behind. 3rd power play for Union.

Traylen makes 2 beauties on a tip and rebound.

Now Zalewski takes a cross checking call. Union on the 5 on 3 for the next 18 seconds. But the ref even's it up with a matching minor. Clarkson dodges a bullet there.

Traylen with another great save on a Union breakaway.

Penalty killed.

1 minute to play in the first.

Late icing against Clarkson. Union with a offensive zone faceoff with 14 seconds to go.

End of the first, no score. Not surprising.

Comment

Out of town scores:
                      After 1:
                      Brown 2 - RPI 1

Early 1st:
                      Dartmouth 1 - Yale 0

ECAC Womens Playoffs
                      After 1:
                      Harvard 4 - Clarkson 0

Comment

0-0

Start of the second.

Play is even so far, Pep Band trying to rally up some support.

Traylen with another save and another rebound.

Under 17 to play in the second.

Comment

Brushton is good- plenty of snow. same as rochester though but colder.

sarah did tell me you won the first round-- congratulations! i just checked out your blog for the details. that is "super rad"

i would have listened if we were still in rochester today.

i knew a kid in high school who was a DJ there. i used to call in frequently on saturday mornings during his show.

so is this a paying gig if you get it? is it anything like the apprentice? and don't you have enough jobs?

Comment

Shots 12-4 in favor of Union. Game seems to be more even than that.

Clarkson with a 3 on 2. Clitsome with a shot and Mrazak is back in the game. Still no score.

Traylen pulls a Hasek and stones Union on the door step. Traylens saves of the night.

1120 to go in the second and a whistle. Union has been very solid on D. Traylen has been sharp. Story of the game right now.

Around the leauge

2nd:
                            RPI 2 Brown 2

After 1
                            Dartmouth 4 Yale 1

Comment

Originally posted by demock
                              so is this a paying gig if you get it? is it anything like the apprentice? and don't you have enough jobs?
                              Dont know if it pays but it would be job #4.

Health Department
                              Hobart Library
                              Geneva Umpire
                              WBER DJ

I could handle that.

SLU up 2 -0 on Princeton late in the first.

Comment

Working...
                              X